I’m happy to inform you all that I somehow successfully accomplished all my 2017 resolutions, despite it being such a tough year for me. Here’s to a successful, happy, healthy 2018 filled with fewer hardships than what 2017 brought along.
Here are my resolutions for the upcoming year:
- Put an additional $10k into savings
- Read 20 new books
- Increase my productivity at work and around the house
- Write in my gratitude journal daily
- Write and post more poetry
- Update my personal blog more often
- Take more risks to get out of my comfort zone
- Stop being lazy and work out a few times a week
- Cook at home to cut cost on meals
- Stay positive -> forward thinking only!
- Be more cautious with my spending
- Learn new recipes
- Say goodbye to toxic friendships and relationships, surround myself with positive people
- Don’t cling to the “what ifs”
- Remain empathetic every day, no matter what!
What are your resolutions for 2018? Share below! I’d love to hear 🙂